MCP Call Point Range
We offer a large range of conventional and intelligent solutions in a variety of installation and colour options.
Fast and simple installation
• Patented 'plug and play' design with unique terminal block concept
• Full system test (open/short circuit/earth fault) prior to unit installation
• No chance of accidental site
damage through last minute fit of unit
• No re-termination requirement saves installation time
• Full compliance to the latest
Affordability and reduced ongoing costs
• Simple, quick and cost-effective installation
• System test prior to unit fix saves considerable time
• No unnecessary costs from accidental damage during
• High grade components optimise operational life
Our unique test / reset / cassette release mechanism is facilitated by a single tool, preventing unauthorised tampering and vandalism.
In the event of such activity an alarm will sound, enhancing site safety.
Your site needs may change, but that doesn't mean your call points need to.
Our solutions can easily switch between re-settable and break-glass formats. Our designs require just one small operating element change. This saves considerable time and money and delivers a long-life solution that easily evolves with your facility.
OEM optimised solutions
The MCP range is designed to meet OEM needs through full customisation of internal components.
We also offer bespoke branding and packaging, ensuring the MCP range is the only indoor solution you'll ever need for all your customer requirements.
Switches and accessories
The MCP range comes with a comprehensive selection of accessories and mounting options, allowing you to create the call point specification and installation configuration solution of your choice.
Over 40 years of manufacturing excellence
When we invented the break glass call point more than 40 years ago, we set the global standard for call points.
In fact, our commitment to delivering
value-added innovation is one of the reasons why our call points are trusted by millions of customers worldwide.
We lead the industry and enhance safety, exporting to more than 70 countries from our purpose-built research, design and manufacturing facility in the UK.
• Proven reliability with a feature set that offers significant
benefits to the customer
• All products available in a wide range of colour and
• Certified to EN54 Part 11, listed with LPCB to BS5839
Part 2 and also approved by many local territories
• Extensive range of adaptor trays available, enabling
easy installation anywhere in the world
• Full technical and application support and guidance
The WCP Range
The WCP range complements our MCP range and delivers a robust design that can withstand the elements.