Triple Pole Call Point
KAC is the global leader in Call Points and has extended its comprehensive MCP indoor security range with a Triple Pole Call Point to complement the double and single pole variants.
Offering fast and simple installation, the M8 triple pole Call Point is ideal for use with security controlled locking systems, and provides a flexible solution for integrated systems which require greater functionality in the access control market.
The product comprises three change-over outputs which allow the call point to switch three separate circuits. To ensure failsafe unlocking of the exit it is considered best practice to cut both connections, positive and negative, to the magnetic door lock. This utilises 2 separate poles within the call point. The third pole provides additional flexibility to activate a local alarm or sounder or to connect to the building’s security system.
KAC’s M8 triple pole call point provides the building owner occupier with the confidence that they can ensure safe evacuation for all persons on the premises in the event of an emergency.
Simple, Fast, Flexible Installation
• Easy ‘Plug & Play’ installation
• Choice of operating element – flexi or glass
• Supplied with two function markings as standard
Quality, Performance, Reliability
• Single activation allows signal to three separate circuits
• High grade components maximise operational life
• Operates on 12V and 24V systems, making the range ideal for security applications.
• Suitable for indoor applications only
• Compatible with KAC accessories
The Security Range
KAC has a range of devices suitable for security and switching operations using our tried and tested MCP and WCP packages for peace of mind installation integrity.
The New Triple Pole Call Point
What's in the box
Running Man Version
The arrangement of terminals
Surface mount box
Supplied with two function markings
1 - 8