KAC’s modular Detector Base Sounder provides the perfect base for System Sensor detectors and integrates a 32 tone sounder into a single installation point. It is powered by the fire panel using the loop wiring. Operation and control of the device is via System Sensor Advanced Protocol. The device is installed simply by a twist fit onto the universal B501AP base.
When triggered by the panel its powerful sounder gives an audible warning. A choice of output levels and tones make the device suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Simplified installation through large cable access and rear/surface cable entries
- Excellent sound output from high efficiency piezo disk and horn profile with 32 tone options
- Advanced protocol enables controllable sound output, tone selection and group polling
- Reduced installation errors from positive “poke yoke” engagement and anti-tamper features
- Isolated and non-isolated format with low current draw allows more devices to be included in the Loop