KAC’s wall mount sounder is a high-quality loop powered device designed to alert building occupants of an
emergency. It is powered by the fire panel via the loop wiring and utilizes a simple twist-fit installation onto the B501AP base for improved system flexibility.
Control of the device is enabled using onboard switches or via a fire panel running the System Sensor Advanced Protocol. When triggered by the panel its powerful sounder gives an audible warning. A choice of output levels and tones make the device suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent sound output from high efficiency piezo disk and horn profile with 32 tone options
- Simplified installation through large cable access, rear/surface cable entries
- Flexible installation through choice of body and deep/high IP base options
- Reduced installation errors from positive “poke yoke” engagement and anti-tamper features
- Advanced protocol enables controllable sound output, tone selection and group polling.