The Intrinsically Safe MCP Indoor Call Point is a key part of a fire alarm system and can be used in hazardous areas. The MCP1A variant is supplied with a preconfigured internal resistor and clean contact electrical options.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- CPR & Ex approved for use in hazardous areas
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet