The Intrinsically Safe (IS) MCP2 is supplied with a preconfigured internal resistor and clean contact electrical option. It has an LED for status indication.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- CPR & Ex approved for use in hazardous areas
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet