The IS MCP3 variant has a universal single changeover switch used to activate fire alarms and other applications such as door release systems and smoke vent controls.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- CPR & Ex approved for use in hazardous areas
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet