The IS MCP4 is a double pole version of the IS MCP3 with two universal single changeover switches used to activate fire alarms and other applications. The product utilises two terminal blocks and wiring to the relevant terminals on these connector blocks provides either a ‘normally open’ or ‘normally closed’ operation.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- CPR & Ex approved for use in hazardous areas
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet