The IS WCP4 variant is supplied with a double pole changeover set of contacts. The product utilises two terminal blocks and wiring to the relevant terminals on these terminal connector blocks provides either a ‘normally open’ or ‘normally closed’ operation.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- CPR & Ex approved for use in hazardous areas
- IP67 sealed with high grade components for highest reliability and extended operational life in outdoor environments
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet