All red conventional call points are approved to Marine approvals (MED). Used as part of fire protection systems in passenger or cargo ships, and tankers, etc. They are available in indoor (MCP) and waterproof (WCP) variants.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting people and property from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- Marine Equipment Directive (MED) approved for use on ships
- High grade components for highest reliability and extended operational life in indoor and outdoor environments
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet