Indoor Call Points can be used in a variety of applications and are available in colours suitable for fire (red), door release (green or white), smoke vent (orange) and extinguishing applications (blue or yellow).
The MCP2 variant includes an LED for status indication. It is preconfigured with an internal resistor and clean contact electrical options. The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
MCP2B variant is suitable for use with 24V ‘Savwire’ fire alarm panels with LED (polarity switching).
Features & Benefits
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet