The M8 is a tripled pole version of the MCP4 with three universal single changeover switches used in access control applications, particularly security controlled locking systems. The product utilises three terminal blocks and wiring to the relevant terminals on these connector blocks provides either ‘normally open’ or ‘normally closed’ operation.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- Single activation allows signal to three separate circuits
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet