The waterproof range is IP67 sealed for use in environments where protection against water ingress is required. The WCP4 is a double pole version of the WCP3 with two universal single changeover switches used to activate fire alarms and other applications. The product utilises two terminal blocks and wiring to the relevant terminals on these connector blocks provides either a ‘normally open’ or ‘normally closed’ operation.
The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits
- IP67 sealed with high grade components for highest reliability and extended operational life in waterproof environments
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet